Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Stolen Moment...


Over the course of the crazy weekend, while I was at one of my boyfriend's friend's birthday parties, CJ walked up to me and told me, "Wow Baby, You are Beautiful. I love you so much." I told him he was everything I have ever wanted and that I loved him too.  He smiled his silly grin at me. He put his forehead to mine and we danced to the house band playing a cover of "Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger, singing the lyrics we both know all to well. Not the most romantic of songs, hehe, but it was a moment I never want to forget... =)

4 comments:

  1. 1) I love that image you posted. I totally believe it.

    2) Flagpole Sitta is one of my top five favorite songs of all time, so this post REALLY made me smile. :)

    3) I'm happy you're so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just melted. That is so sweet. I'm happy that you have awesome moments like that, because you deserve them! Thank you for your kind words on my blog! You are such a sweetheart! I hope you have a great week, Melanie! =)

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought i'd message you on here so you can keep an eye out for my email [mines lo_ts@ymail.com] about the collecting series. I hope it beats the spam bots this time!

    ReplyDelete